What is Roofarack™?
Designed by tradespeople, for tradespeople, this versatile roof box provides transportation solutions for those needing to carry and store safely sheet material between jobs and increase their van space internally for their tools.
These are some of the key features of the Roofarack™ roof box system
- The box will fit both small and large vans
- Suitable for transporting 8×4 plasterboard and other sheet materials (store safe and dry)
- Made from strong, lightweight ABS plastic
- Fully lockable integrated twin pipe carriers and 3 roof bars on top
- ISO standard crash tested for safety
Roofarack can help make your job much easier.
Here are some of the ways you will benefit from this roof box system:
- Load and unload in seconds.
- You can easily attach equipment like ladders and steps to the roof bars on top
- The system is lockable, secure and protective for your materials
- Two integrated pipe carriers for beading, Tube etc
- No more moving tools to try and fit boards inside the van, freeing up your time on a job
- You will have more space inside your van with this additional storage solution
L = 2820mm
Weight unladen – 50KG
Room to put 7 sheets of plaster board
What they say about ROOFARACK™
Price – £850+VAT*
Buy Now – Pay Later Options Available
Hire options also available.
Collection / Fitting now available in Manchester
To go ahead with your purchase, call Matt on 07971 865102
*Price based on collection in Manchester. Price for collection from Kent – £749+VAT.